Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The ShopChicShopCheap Mantra

I started this blog to help my friends and family find the best deals on retail around. I love style and fashion and shopping and find it frustrating that most of my favorite style mags feature such high priced fashion layouts as their "must have" style items. Most of the people I know would never pay hundreds of dollars for a purse, pair of shoes, or designer jeans. We shop at Target, Old Navy, American Eagle Outfitters, New York and Company, Gap, and outlet stores galore. I think it's possible to "shop cheap" and still "shop chic". I am dedicating this blog to finding the cutest and best deals in fashion and beauty at "girl next door" prices and locations. Feel free to post your style and beauty questions and I will do my best to answer them. I don't know everything about style, but I love helping regular women look and feel pretty. Consider me the Rachel Ray of the shopping world! Deals? Yum-O!

No comments:

Post a Comment